Tuesday, January 5, 2010

It is, What it is

So I was speaking to someone a while ago about fathers. Hmm....This was very interesting.

He asked about my father. I said he is nothing but a SPERM DONOR and that's it. He has done nothing. The last time I seen him was the day I graduated from high school and before that, it was like when I was 14 or something.

So my friend says that well he has no excuse. BUT, his dad does, he's in jail. That's no damn excuse! You knew you had kids so why the hell would you do something bad to jeopardize things?

I mean my father is NO good but, what makes yours any better?

My father lives in the SAME city I lived in for 19 years of my life. He has other children that he sees! But I barely see him. He's a half stepping ass father!

I remember a time when he tried to tell me what to do. All that ran through my head was, WHO ARE YOU TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO.

What makes things even worse is that he KNOWS my family and where my mom works at. So if he wanted to get in contact with me, it would be NO problem.

Once he asked my mom why I don't contact him or anything. Why should I?? The damn phone works BOTH ways.


So that's why I don't want kids at this time, I wouldn't want my kids to go through that bullshit. I mean it's VERY common these days. Most guys did it to themselves and have no reason to complain when they get called names.

So what I'm basically saying is that IT IS, WHAT IT IS....Once you fuck up something that could've been good, there is NO turning back. I don't hate him, but I sure as hell don't care for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment