Thursday, December 31, 2009

I remember it like it was yesterday...

I woke up that morning  and went to work...
My stomach was hurting like hell and the Bank wasn't even open...
I did the morning work and asked to leave b/c I was in so much pain...
They let me go...

I called my best friend and let him know what happened...
He asked if I needed to get picked up...
I said no, I was going to drive myself home...
So I just decided to sleep it off..

Sleep didn't help at all...
It just got worse...

I called my best friend and picked him up...
He drove me to the hospital...

He takes my car and makes a quick run...

I sat in the Emergency Waiting Room...
In a wheelchair...
With so much pain...

I suddenly felt wet...
Like I peed or something...
I knew something wasn't right...

I went to the bathroom in the waiting area...
Sat on the toilet...
And out it comes...

Gallons of blood comes out...
Plenty BIG blood clots next...
Then I felt a big release...
SPLASH!...
Out comes the Sac...
The whole works...
EVERYTHING is released...

I start to cry...
There is blood everywhere...
I picked up my phone and called my friend...
Then my ma....
I told them what happened...

I pulled the string for help...
The nurse knocked..
She came in..
I told her what happened...
She rushed to get some kind of container...
She put on some gloves...
Then she reached in the toilet and pulled it ALL out...

OMG!...
Really???...

I cleaned myself up...
We left the bathroom...
Everybody was staring....
She was holding the container...
She tried to disguise what was in it...

Tears still were coming down my face...
We walked to a room...
The doctor came in...
We talked about it...
I signed some papers and left...

WOW! At first I didn't want the baby...
Then I did...
I got used to the doctor appointments..

Then that happens...
It was taken from me just like that...

Hmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment